Caring For Your Coasters
Our coasters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality and durability (seriously, I've caught Judith chucking coasters on the driveway and pouring freshly boiled water over them). Resin is a durable material once it's fully cured. While they are scratch resistant, it's not scratch proof and care should be taken to keep your coasters looking fresh and new!
- Wash in warm soapy water by hand or with a microfibre cloth. Abrasive sponges will scratch and dull the coaster.
- Our resin coasters can withstand temperatures of up to 500 degrees F but should not be put in the dishwasher or oven
- Keep your resin products out of direct long exposure to sunlight. Even though the resin is UV stable and resistant, yellowing and colour change can still occur if left in the sun for long periods of time.
- To add some extra sheen to your clean coasters, apply a small amount of beeswax and polish with a microfibre cloth.
- If you find the resin has softened or changed shape due to heat exposure, place in a cool spot and it will harden again.
All of our coasters come with their own care card. Here, you will find the date on which we poured you coaster and the date whereby it will be fully cured. Make sure to avoid using your coasters for hot beverages until this date.